We’re experienced at working to tight deadlines & budgets. We treat each commercial fit-out with the same professionalism, while delivering quality results each time.Read More >>
Suspended Ceilings (also referred to as a drop ceilings or false ceilings) are commonly used to conceal piping, wiring, uneven surfaces, ductwork and to offer acoustic balance and control in a room.
There’s no end to the places you can use suspended ceilings. Combine your suspended ceiling with the correct lighting, an ever-increasing range of styles and colours, and instantly you have a more comfortable working environment. A new suspended ceiling can transform your workplace.
Suspended Ceilings for every budget
We offer a full range of suspended ceiling systems for supply and installation:
- Curved ceilings
- Lay-in ceilings
- Anti bacterial
Advantages/Benefits of Suspended Ceilings
Suspended ceilings bring with them a host of benefits over and above the aesthetic. These include:
- Reduced noise
- Improved acoustics
- Improved hygiene
- Insulation and lowered heating costs
- Fire safety
Choosing Your Suspended Ceiling
When it comes to making a decision on the right suspended ceiling you should consider the following:
- Fire Ratings. Tiles have different fire ratings, if you are unsure which one is suitable for you we will be happy to advise.
- Acoustics. Suspended ceilings can control noise distribution throughout the office. The acoustic performance of suspended ceilings has improved dramatically over the years, with
enhanced sound absorption and attenuation. The panels help to deaden sounds and keep adjacent rooms quieter.
- Keeping your suspended ceiling tiles clean. Certain areas attract more dust/dirt than others i.e. warehouses factories etc. Not only is this unsightly but it can also reduce light. We
can install ceilings that are soil resistant for lasting value and performance.
- Anti-microbial tiles. Widely used in hospitals and kitchens.
- Your required timescale for installation and completion of the work to be carried out.
Contact us for advice or an appointment to discuss your needs in more depth.