We’re experienced at working to tight deadlines & budgets. We treat each commercial fit-out with the same professionalism, while delivering quality results each time.Read More >>
Office Refurbishment Kent
Looking for an office refurbishment Kent that delivers office interior design and a complete fit out service? JBH Refurbishments should be your first port of call. We can transform your office, or commercial building to reflect your company branding, values and practical needs. Throughout the design, budgeting and construction stages we will assign a project manager to your project, who will ensure that we deliver results that match your specific needs, as well as offering advice and guidance.
How We Deliver Your Office Refurbishment Kent
We provide a wide range of office refurbishment services in Kent. From refurbishing a single area within an office to renovating an entire building or industrial unit, we have the expertise to deliver a quality finish, exceptional design and excellent communication throughout the process.
To give you an idea of how we deliver your office refurbishment Kent, here is what you can expect from JBH Refurbishments:
- Site survey
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project
- Interior design consultation with conceptual development of mood boards
- Furniture plan
- 2D layouts and 3D visual renders of the completed design
- Budgeting and leasing advice
- Schedule of work explaining what will happen and when
- Polite and experienced trades and engineers
- High quality finish
- Thorough handover of the complete project
Single Projects to the Complete Office Refurbishment Package
Our office refurbishment services in Kent range from large scale commercial fit outs to small office renovations. Here are a few examples of the areas we can refurbish as a stand alone project, or as part of a large scale building refurbishment:
- Office refurbishment
- Meeting rooms and breakout areas
- Office kitchen and tea points
- Washrooms, toilet cubicles and showers
- Communal areas
- Industrial units and warehouses
- Storage facilities
- Laboratories and medical settings
Supporting Kent Business Community
Kent is thriving with established organisations, SMEs and Start-Ups. Consequently, JBH Refurbishments carry out all kinds of office refurbishment in Kent – from small fit-outs, such as office partitioning installations, to large commercial renovations. Our office refurbishment Kent services come highly recommended by businesses in Medway, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Sittingbourne, Dartford, Ashford, Hythe, Whitstable, Sheerness and Margate.
We understand that an office refurbishment needs to be efficiently managed, cost effective and have a high-quality finish. Many of our clients in Kent return to JBH as they expand and acquire new premises, because they know we will complete a project on time and to high quality.
The Sectors we Cover
JBH is an approved NHS contractor and is therefore qualified to carry out refurbishments in:
- Healthcare centres
- Doctors surgeries
- Care homes
We frequently carry out refurbishments and layout alterations in educational environments, such as:
- Classroom refurbishments
- School furniture
- Creation of additional classrooms
- School maintenance support
- Toilet and washroom refurbishments
Office refurbishments and fit outs are varied depending on the business needs. Our office refurbishment Kent services are frequently utilised to transform, improve and create the following:
- Meeting rooms
- Open plan office space
- Washrooms, toilets cubicles and shower rooms
- Partitioned offices
- Reception areas
- Breakout zones
- Storage facilities
- Mezzanine floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Layout and design
Whether it is a bespoke display unit, bar or new suspended ceiling installation, JBH can complete retail refurbishments and shop fit outs for retailers across Kent. Our skilled carpenters can build bespoke units, racking, storage, checkout desks, vanity units and lighting systems to ensure your goods are displayed in the best possible light.
We’ve been the shop fit out company for various retailers in Kent. Some of our retail clients include new car showrooms, hair salons, fish mongers and fashion retailers. For these clients, we have fitted out the entire shop, showroom and installed changing rooms, new flooring, suspended ceilings, vanity units and storage areas.
Kent Office Refurbishment Case Studies
To see a few of our Kent case studies you can visit our Kent Office Refurbishment Case Studies section.
End of Lease Dilapidation Works in Kent
Working on behalf of the tenant or Landlord JBH Refurbishments completes end of lease dilapidation works in Kent for all size commercial properties.
When a successful Kent businesses grows, it will expand their workforce, forcing that big office move. Moving premises is costly and time consuming. For the tenant, the last thing you want to consider is the condition of the property you are leaving. However, for the Landlord it is essential the property is ready to lease to new tenants.
End of lease dilapidation works are contractually binding, and the tenant must agree with the landlord what condition the property will be in when they vacate the premises. This is where we step in. Regardless of which party is responsible, JBH Refurbishments will promptly complete the end of lease dilapidation works, including:
- Repair walls
- Remove unwanted fixtures
- Replace carpets
- Replace office partitioning
- Repair or install replacement suspended ceiling
- Install and repair washrooms and kitchen facilities
We can work with both parties to ensure the work is completed as expected.
Why Businesses Locate in Kent
Kent commercial property is a popular choice for many large organisations, SMEs and Start-ups. The county offers fantastic rail and road access to London and direct access to the continent.
It is the only county in the UK to have direct rail links to Europe thanks to Ebbsfleet and Ashford International. Both stations offer high speed rail links direct to Paris, Brussels and Lille. It is also possible to travel to central London in as little as 17 minutes from Ebbsfleet.
are choosing Kent to set-up their head offices for reasons that make a lot of business sense, such as:
- Lower business rates
- Larger premises for the same lease value
- Lower transports costs from the continent
- No congestion charges
- Salaries are lower, yet businesses can still take advantage of the London skills pool due to its proximity to the capital
10 Reasons Office Refurbishment Services in Kent are Popular
The demand for office refurbishment services in Kent is increasing. Businesses are seeking office space away from the capital and naturally exploring Kent because of its arterial routes across the country and the continent. There are other factors too, such as:
- Global organisations are inspiring SMEs to improve their workspaces. Google, Lego etc. have highly publicised their office refurbishments, causing smaller organisations to follow suit.
- There has been a lot of research and publicity about how the health and wellbeing of staff can improve productivity. Therefore, office spaces are being vastly improved to encourage staff to enjoy work.
- We are living very much in a visual world. Every day we are hit by thousands of marketing campaigns. With our visual senses so highly aware of things that look good and bad, the office design and layout has never been more important to the success of a brand.
- First impressions are key, so businesses are improving their reception areas and meeting spaces for clients and important visitors.
- Employers in Kent are realising that the office needs to be an inspiring and flexible place for workers. Hence the introduction of break out zones, office kitchens and dining areas and games rooms.
- Property developers are cashing in on the booming commercial property market in Kent and renovating warehouses and buildings into office space.
- Landlords too are dividing offices into individual office spaces to let to SMEs and Start-ups.
- There are more options available when paying for an office refurbishment, including leasing.
- Kent offers larger commercial properties, which can suit a large enterprise or property developers looking to create numerous individual commercial spaces.
- Rather than moving, businesses are transforming their interiors to suit their growing workforce.
If you are a Kent business that would like to improve your workspace, meeting room, office kitchens, or indeed, if you are a retailer, school or hospital that needs a reliable office refurbishment company in Kent, get in touch with our project team today!