- How we collect personal data
- What type of data we collect
- What it used for
- The security measures we follow when storing your personal data
- Not be shared/sold to third party partners
- Securely stored
- Regularly audited
- You always have the option to OPT IN and OUT of future communications from JBH Refurbishments
Please note: When this document references to “We”, “Our”, “JBH” it denotes “JBH Refurbishments”. When referring to “projects” this denotes office refurbishments, commercial fit out and all related services.
How We Collect Data
JBH Refurbishments collects and sources data for individuals that have a legitimate interest in our business services. Either as an existing client, potential client (someone who has contacted JBH Refurbishments regarding its commercial fit out services), local businesses and organisations.
Here are the various methods we use to collect data:
- Website enquiry form – This form features a tick box to opt-in to our email marketing
- Website cookies – Cookies collect user statistics for Google Analytics. No personal data is accessible to JBH Refurbishments via cookies or Google Analytics. Please see information on website cookies below
- Social media – JBH uses several social media platforms for targeted marketing. However, we do not collect, or store any data from this source internally
- Quotations requests and general enquiries sent direct to firstname.lastname@example.org inbox is accessed by all team members and the marketing department, excluding administrators
- Client data from completed and current projects is securely stored
- Supplier** information – This information is provided direct from the supplier or sub-contractor providing goods or services to JBH Refurbishments
- Employee data* – obtained direct from the employee
- B2B marketing data – sourced from opt-in data collection services and FOC from Kent County Council Libraries Centre, which collects the data via MINT and Company House (limited to 750 contacts at one time). This data is specified by JBH to only include individuals with a job title form specific sectors that may have a legitimate interest in our services, including:
- Facilities Managers
- Business Owners / Managing Directors / Decision Makers
- Office Managers
- Head Teachers / Deans
- School Offices
What Type of Data JBH Collects and Processes
The type of data we collect, process, use and store includes:
- Business email address
- Employee personal ID, contact information and payroll details*
- First name and surname
- Business tel. number
- Job title
- Company name
- Business postal address
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Relevant address for any projects undertaken
- Transactional information for services JBH has been contracted to complete off-line
How We Use Data
To fulfil contractual requirements – Client data is used to prepare and send quotations, tenders, invoices and other documentation relating to projects undertaken by JBH Refurbishments. It is shared with the project management team responsible for client liaison. When deemed necessary for quotations and deliveries, certain client information is shared with onsite operators, sub-contractors and suppliers.
The individual’s data will be used by the JBH project management team for email and telephone communications before, during and after the project.
From time to time, the JBH marketing department may wish to send clients relevant information or seasonal greetings, therefore the business email address and postal address will be added to a client database for marketing use. If the client does not feel the information they receive is relevant, they can unsubscribe using the link at the end of the email campaign, or contact us at email@example.com and marketing emails will cease.
Data provided to JBH Refurbishments is used for the Company’s sole use and will not be shared with third party partners.
Online Orders – The customer’s contact details, billing address and delivery information are taken at checokout to enable JBH Refurbishments to complete the customer’s order. The data is stored for one year, or until the customer requests it is removed. At checkout customers can also opt-in to receive email marketing. Emails will be sent periodically and only when deemed to be of legitimate interest.
Internal record keeping – data associated with a specific project will be kept on file for internal record keeping.
Website projects and testimonials – When undertaking a project, we will ask for permission to take before and after photographs, which we intend to use on our website as part of comprehensive case study. The information shared in the case study will include the reason for the project and the work undertaken. We will also ask for a testimonial to include from the client. If the client does not wish for their details to be added to our website and would prefer to be anonymous, we will respect their privacy.
Email marketing – Occasionally we will systematically send email marketing to data that is categorised by job title, business sector and region to ensure all marketing communication is only sent those with a legitimate interest in the topic.
Direct mail marketing – It is very rare that JBH sends marketing information via a postal service. However, if an individual has expressed an interest in, or may benefit from our services due to a legitimate interest, we may send a single brochure in the post. The only other time that we may use data is to send seasonal greetings, such as a Christmas card of gift.
Website cookies – JBH Refurbishments’ website has cookies enabled to facilitate the users online experience and to help us identify how the website performs using Google Analytics.
While Cookies are a helpful user interface, they also allow website controllers to analyse traffic to their website. For example, JBH uses Google Analytics, which collects Cookie data, to generate a report of which pages are most popular, how long a user visits each page and how the page is found. The report is intended to provide feedback on how the site performs.
The data collected by Google Analytics is used for statistical analysis only. At no point do JBH Refurbishments have access to the personal data, or the IP addresses used by Google Analytics for this information.
All personal data held by JBH Refurbishments is securely stored and accessed only by authorised JBH personnel. We enforce data security with a number of methods:
- Managerial procedures
- Property security
- Online systems with password protection
- Internal electronic systems with password protection
- Regular auditing of marketing databases, including removal of unsubscribed or suppressed email data
We assure you that the data stored by JBH Refurbishments will not be sold or shared with any third parties. The only instance data is shared outside of the corporation is in relation to a project or order of goods e.g. deliveries addresses and contact information.
Your Right To Opt Out
If you believe that JBH Refurbishments has access to your personal data and you either:
- Wish to have it permanently removed from our files
- Access the information we hold
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address below.
If you have received email marketing and believe it NOT to be of legitimate interest to your business, organisation or job description, you can OPT OUT by completing one of the following steps:
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email marketing campaign
- Email our team on email@example.com
If you DO want to receive future email marketing communications from JBH Refurbishments, you can OPT IN by checking the tick box on the website enquiry form and submitting your details.
JBH Refurbishments Ltd
6 Larkstore Park
Kent TN12 0QY