These Conditions of Order together with the Purchase Order will constitute the only terms of the Contract. All other terms and conditions are hereby expressly excluded, unless otherwise agreed.
Formation of Contract
1. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
2. A purchase order will be required before works can commence this order will commit you to agree to our terms and conditions relating to timings and payment terms.
3. Our price is based on normal working hours i.e. 8-5 Mon-Fri any variation to these hours will be charged accordingly. Our price is based on continuity of works if for any reason we are unable to complete our works through no fault of our own then this shall be deemed as chargeable to the client.
4. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they have obtained all the necessary permissions with regards to Building Regs, Planning Permissions, Statutory Conditions and Design Approvals inclusive of Section 106 and Development Agreement Approval and landlord’s approval etc before works are commenced.
5. We will require a copy of the relevant asbestos surveys/register if relevant
6. Any works/alterations we are asked to do not included in this quotation shall be deemed as extras and will be charged accordingly
7. All goods will remain the property of JBH Refurbishments until payment has been received in full
8. If our quotation is successful a deposit will be required before we commence works.
9. O & M manuals, guarantee or warranty certificates will be handed over on completion of the project once all payments of invoices are received
10. All designs drawings, plans & visualisations shall remain the sole property of JBH Refurbishments and shall not be used by any other person (s) without the written consent of JBH Refurbishments
11. In the event of our Supplier being unable to obtain delivery of raw materials from any available source or in case the Supplier is unable to make delivery or the Company is unable to accept delivery under the Contract owing to strike, lock out, fire, storm, tempest, flood, action of the Queen’s enemies, riot, civil commotion, the Company may suspend the Contract by giving notice in writing to the Supplier to that effect. JBH Refurbishments as a condition of this Contract shall within 5 days of such happening first occurring give notice in writing to the Company with full particulars.
12. Invoicing shall take place at fortnightly intervals payment shall be 30 days from date of invoice in which the Product(s) and or service(s) were delivered and or completed.
13. We reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 8% above Lloyds Bank base rate per annum, calculated on a daily basis on overdue accounts.
14. By accepting our quotation, you are bound aby these terms and conditions.
15. To fulfil contractual requirements – Client data is used to prepare and send quotations, tenders, invoices and other documentation relating to projects undertaken by JBH Refurbishments. It is shared with the project management team responsible for client liaison. When deemed necessary for quotations and deliveries, certain client information is shared with onsite operators, sub-contractors and suppliers.
The individual’s data will be used by the JBH project management team for email and telephone communications before, during and after the project.
From time to time, the JBH marketing department may wish to send clients relevant information or seasonal greetings, therefore the business email address and postal address will be added to a client database for marketing use. If the client does not feel the information they receive is relevant, they can unsubscribe using the link at the end of the email campaign or contact us at email@example.com and marketing emails will cease.
Data provided to JBH Refurbishments is used for the Company’s sole use and will not be shared with third party partners.
16. Internal record keeping – data associated with a specific project will be kept on file for internal record keeping.
17. Website projects and testimonials – When undertaking a project, we will ask for permission to take before and after photographs, which we intend to use on our website as part of comprehensive case study to demonstrate the projects we have undertaken. The information shared in the case study will include the reason for the project and the work undertaken. We will also ask for a testimonial to include from the client. If the client does not wish for their personal and business details to be added to our website and would prefer to remain anonymous, we will respect their privacy.
18. All personal data held by JBH Refurbishments is securely stored and accessed only by authorised JBH personnel. We enforce data security with a number of methods:
- Managerial procedures
- Property security
- Online systems with password protection
- Internal electronic systems with password protection
- Regular auditing of marketing databases, including removal of unsubscribed or suppressed email data
We assure you that the data stored by JBH Refurbishments will not be sold or shared with any third parties. The only instance data is shared outside of the corporation is in relation to a project e.g. deliveries addresses and contact information.
Your Right to Opt Out
19. If you believe that JBH Refurbishments has access to your personal data and you either:
- Wish to have it permanently removed from our files
- Access the information we hold
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address below.
If you have received email marketing and believe it NOT to be of legitimate interest to your business, organisation or job description, you can OPT OUT by completing one of the following steps:
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email marketing campaign
- Email our team on email@example.com
If you DO want to receive future email marketing communications from JBH Refurbishments, you can OPT IN by checking the tick box on the website enquiry form and submitting your details.
JBH Refurbishments Ltd
6 Larkstore Park
Kent TN12 0QY
Thank you for reading. If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please call us on 0333 207 0339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.