We’re experienced at working to tight deadlines & budgets. We treat each commercial fit-out with the same professionalism, while delivering quality results each time.Read More >>
Commercial and Office Refurbishment Company London
JBH is a turnkey London office refurbishment company. We provide commercial fit outs, end of lease dilapidation works and office interior design for businesses and Landlords throughout London, Greater London and the South East.
When it comes to your commercial refurbishment or fit out, we will take care of everything. From the office partitioning, suspended ceilings and office furniture to washrooms and office kitchens. There are no limits to your London office refurbishment, except your imagination, so let us work with you to create an inspirational office interior!
Fit for London Office Life
We don’t need to tell you that London is the epicentre of global firms, as well as expanding SME’s start-ups and entrepreneurs, who are destined to change the London office life for good.
Due to the fast pace nature of the London business scene, the capital’s office interiors are ever evolving to incorporate the latest office design trends and a diverse style of working. At JBH Refurbishments we are very much at the centre of office fit outs and refurbishments in London’s commercial properties.
How JBH can Help
We have worked on various office refurbishment projects across London. Our London Case Studies section shows you a few examples of our work.
We offer a wide range of office design, refurbishment and fit out services to suit London businesses. From large refurbishments of multi-level offices, to small fit outs, such as installation of office partitions, washrooms, kitchens and suspended ceilings. JBH will always plan and complete a project with great care and efficiency.
Our skilled craftsman and technicians work tirelessly to ensure each, and every project is completed to a high standard and on time. That is how we have developed such an exceptional reputation, as well as the loyalty of clients.
Planning a London Office Refurbishment
An office refurbishment or fit out must be carefully planned and executed to cause as little disruption as possible to your business and your workforce. By choosing JBH as your office refurbishment company, we will endeavour to:
- Communicate regularly
- Discuss your needs and preference for design and layout in great detail to obtain accurate prices
- Provide advice and make suggestions on the office interior layout and design. As experts in this field it is our job to enhance the office space through various design methods
- Carefully cost your job and develop an effective schedule of works to ensure the project does not over run. JBH offers very competitive rates for office refurbishments in London and there are various leasing options available too, which can be very cost effective for all size businesses. Find out more about Finance and Leasing options
- Provide CAD visuals of the office refurbishment ahead of any work starting on site to ensure you will be satisfied with the end result
- Cause as little disruption as possible to your workforce during the refurbishment. Ideally any refurbishment work will take place before a tenant has moved in, but if this is not possible, we can complete building works in phases
- Ensure you are happy with every aspect of your completed works
Covid Safe Office Refurbishment London
Covid-19 has impacted heavily on the London office scene. With staff working from home some large firms are downsizing, leaving desirable London real estate up for grabs. While others are increasing their office space to allow for social distancing and extra staff.
The Covid-19 phenomenon is definitely changing the way we work. As an office refurbishment company in London, we’re throwing out the rule book and reinventing the office design and layout. We can help you rethink your office interior to create a safe environment for your staff.
Hot Desking and Shared Office Space Refurbishments
When life in the capital returns to normal, we’ll undoubtedly see a rise in hot desking, shared office spaces and meeting rooms charged at an hourly or daily rate for all those staff that have been working from home during lockdown.
For Landlords, shared office space and hot desking facilities in London can be very lucrative. However, to get the business it must look the part. It needs to appeal to the young, trendy and emerging businesses.
At JBH Refurbishments, we specialise in office layout and design to provide suitable zones for different requirements, such as:
- Break out zone for informal meetings
- Hot desking facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Individual shared office space
If you are a Landlord in London looking to rent your shared office space, but want to make more of an impact with the interior design to achieve a higher ROI, speak to one of our office interior project team on 0333 207 0339 or contact us via our contact page.
Who is Inspiring London Office Interior Design Trends?
Regardless of size and scale a London office interior design is expected to impress any visitor. Setting the trends for London office interiors are some of the most fashionable brands on the planet. Top trend-setters include the likes of:
- Lego, which as you can imagine features a number of impressive displays, but there are other quirky features too, such as walkways with Lego man cut out surrounds
- Google’s London office naturally has multiple quirky design features, one of which is a breakout zone, which has been designed to look like an ournate bathroom, complete with roll top bath, finished with a table top for a break out zone. Another break out zone is reminiscent of a 1950’s living room, with a rug, arm chairs and lamp shades from the era
- LinkedIn’s London office features an old fashioned red telephone box in reception
- YouTube has half a full size red double decker bus
- AutoTrader has suspended minis from on the walls and ceiling
These large corporations have given their office interiors a lot of thought to ensure their London Office Fit Out represent their brand and company ethos perfectly.
Office Interior Design London
Fellow London businesses and firms throughout the South East are following the design trends set by large corporations. Demand for a “quirky” or “trendy” office interior design has never been more fashionable. Games rooms, funky furniture and interesting features are becoming the norm for the London office refurbishment design brief.
At JBH Refurbishment’s we offer a full office interior design service as part of any refurbishment or new fit out. We will listen to your needs and preference for the design and create a 3D CAD drawing that will help you visualise what your office will look when complete. Getting the design right early on will not only save time, but also keep your project within budget.
For advice on your London office refurbishment, give our team a call on 0333 207 0339 or contact us via our contact page.